Ruger handgun !!
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#1: Ruger handgun !! Author: qwerty PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:27 am
    ----
I can't wait! my older brother who is a mechanic just bought a 9mm. pre-ban [in Mass.] 13 +1 Ruger automatic !My only experience with a auto is my Dads High Standard .22.

#2: Re: Ruger handgun !! Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:39 am
    ----
You guys won't believe this but somehow i got a identity as qwerty .I was the one who posted as qwerty but i don't know how i got in as i don't know qwertys password . i might of even be qwerty by mistake. I think thats weird!!!

#3: Re: Ruger handgun !! Author: DawgdadLocation: On the Prairie PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:26 am
    ----
Dude....you are creepin me out! wtf

Have fun with the Ruger.... Both of you. Very Happy

#4: Re: Ruger handgun !! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:31 am
    ----
O K...Enough!! Put the Witches brew down... Very Happy

Which of you are going to be doing the shooting. You or Querty or both at the same time...?? wtf

#5: Re: Ruger handgun !! Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:34 am
    ----
I don't know but I 'm worried and hoping I don't know the password to qwerty!! The gun looks great but I'll have to wait because Josh get Monday off from the garage . And in case any body is wanting to know I 2 brothers and they are bigger gun nuts than me! My 13 yr. old brother has 20 bayonets . He scares me with all knows so I actually am the smallest gun buff in the family!

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions