It sure has gotten boring around here.
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:02 pm
    ----
Boy---I'm Bored-- Sad

Not much going on around here lately. wtf Sad

Maybe I'll vote for Obama just to piss you guys off Nananana Nananana

Maybe I'll change my handle to "The old Bag" so every time that I post, you think that your Wife of Mother in Law just posted, and is watching you. Mad Mad

Did I tell you guys that I'm moving to Chicago just to joint Rev. Wright's Church?? Angel Angel Angel Pray Pray Pray Pray

Well---have a great day gang. Howdy Howdy Howdy Howdy Nananana Nananana Nananana Wave Wave Wave The Wave

Eric Sad Sad

#2: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:15 pm
    ----
Eric,

You feeling that bored ?? Confused

Me I'm just waiting for warmer weather, we are having a bit of a cold spell it seems. Slowly putting together my new hunting/hiking 3 day pack and the like to try and be ready for some more hiking this summer.

Dimitri

#3: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:17 pm
    ----
Eric,
It must be virus!!! Not much going on here either and I am tired of politics!! Hope to have a new toy to report on fore long, but will wait and see on that too!! Most excitement here is from typos!!!!!!!!

#4: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:45 pm
    ----
Have I told you guys that I like American Idol--I mean it--I really--really--like American Idol-- wtf
I even DVR it on my Handgun League Nights. Very Happy Very Happy

I'm not proud when I'm this bored.
I'LL TESTIFY!!!!!

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!! Party Party Party Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

Eric Very Happy Very Happy

#5: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:06 pm
    ----
I like American Idol too. Its like high school talent shows all over again. And I get to laugh at the contestants because they think they are good. Laughing

Mind you my singing can kill a deaf cow. But I still sing to myself anyways when I got the radio going and I get into the mood to sing. ROFL

Dimitri

#6: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:14 pm
    ----
personally we like Monk!!!!! Smile Can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I can make a joyful noise!!!! Very Happy

#7: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:16 pm
    ----
You know I've seen as many episodes as Monk as American Idol, very few, about 2 episodes of each.

I don't really watch much TV. Most of the TV shows I've liked/like have been canceled, finished off or similar. Or replaced with versions of them I can't really sit down and enjoy like I did the originals (Star Gate Atlantis being one of the ones I dont like as compared to the first 8 seasons of Star Gate SG-1)

Dimitri

#8: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:33 pm
    ----
Farscape,SG-1, and Star Trck were all good sci-fi. Babylon 5 was also very good. Battle Star Galactica got a little ponderous, but was watchable. Smile

#9: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 pm
    ----
Babylon 5, now that was a neat Sci-fi show. Its been ages since I've seen a episode though. Smile

Dimitri

#10: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:51 pm
    ----
You might be able to find it on cable, but I think it is off the air. Good stuff is hard to find in any category on T.V.!! Sad

#11: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:58 pm
    ----
Very True Vint, seems to me TV has been dropping in quality recently. Sad

Dimitri

#12: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:25 am
    ----
Yupper, we keep hoping a new season will make it better!!!

#13: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:16 am
    ----
One thing I'm hoping doesn’t happen is that Battle Star Galactica doesn't end up like the Soprano’s. Everyone sitting around grinning at each other!

Cary

#14: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:23 am
    ----
Well, maybe they can opt for a Klingon invasion or something!!! lol However, I don't think they are making more of those shows unless it has been revivied?

#15: Re: It sure has gotten boring around here. Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:33 am
    ----
I'd settle for a Klingon invasion. It would be more interesting than the path that I'm afraid they are going to take. This is the last season for that show.

Cary

Last edited by OntheLasGallinas on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

-> General