A cow's tail
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: A cow's tail Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:58 pm
    ----
A Cow's Tail

A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two
black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Surprised

Naturally, the Doctor asked him, "What happened to YOU?" Confused wtf

"Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our golf balls into a field of cattle.

We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end." Confused

"I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's fanny. Very Happy

Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours!'" Very Happy
* Shocked
"I don't remember much after that" Surprised Confused

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: A cow's tail Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 pm
    ----
Very Happy very brave man Very Happy

#3: Re: A cow's tail Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:42 pm
    ----
Yep...you're right Gelan....and the joke works in both the US and Aussie, even though there is a slight variation on the meaning of the "main" word. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: A cow's tail Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:52 am
    ----
What? "Fanny"? I know what that is... Very Happy

#5: Re: A cow's tail Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:00 pm
    ----
Strangely, where I came from, Fanny is a perfectly good name for a girl!!

In fact, I could say that I know a few Fannies myself, and that ain't braggin' Very Happy

#6: Re: A cow's tail Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:33 am
    ----
I guess fanny, is a fanny, is a Fanny, no matter which end you're lookin' at.

Cary

#7: Re: A cow's tail Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:43 am
    ----
Well....if memory serves me correctly, you guys in the USA are referring to the butt when you say fanny.....well, we use fanny to refer to a different part of the anatomy very close to the butt. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#8: Re: A cow's tail Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:32 am
    ----
And yer point being, Vince??

#9: Re: A cow's tail Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:25 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
And yer point being, Vince??

Point...my point good Sir is pointing out a very small, but important, difference in the vocabulary between Oz and the US in regards to the anatomy. Very Happy

Laughing Laughing ROFL

Cheers, Vince

#10: Re: A cow's tail Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:08 am
    ----
England, Australia & the US: Three nations separated by a common language. Very Happy

-> Jokes & Humor