marlin model 60 problem
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#1: marlin model 60 problem Author: hitman69 PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:17 pm
    ----
i have an marlin model 60 old style i had just bought a feed throat conversion kit and a new breach bolt put it all together now it wont eject the shells DOSE ANY ONE NO WHY ITS NOT EJECTING

#2: Re: marlin model 60 problem Author: MGKellyLocation: G. R. Michigan PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:15 pm
    ----
hitman69 wrote:
i have an marlin model 60 old style i had just bought a feed throat conversion kit and a new breach bolt put it all together now it wont eject the shells DOSE ANY ONE NO WHY ITS NOT EJECTING

Hi hitman69,

Need a little more info, does the brass stay in the ejection port? Does it stove-pipe? Does the brass stay in the chamber? Is the bolt short-stroking (not full travel to rear)? Is the extractor claw damaged? There are lots of things that could cause a problem, so you need to be a little more detailed.

I have a Marlin 60 with the tube magazine and have had it apart a time or two, give us more info and maybe I or someone else can help.

M. G.

#3: Re: marlin model 60 problem Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:53 pm
    ----
I purchased an old model 60 last year, and was able to order an original feed tube from a guy.
If you need his name and info., I might be able to find it for you.

Eric

#4: Re: marlin model 60 problem Author: win100/308 PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:51 pm
    ----
where did you purchase the conversion/ and how does it work. does it eliminate the need for tube mag?

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions