What type of handgun are you?
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: What type of handgun are you? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:06 pm
    ----
To make up for the last thread I started here is a firearms related topic.

What type of Handgun are you? By Front Sight Firearms Training.

www.frontsight.com/handgun-quiz.asp

I got Colt 1911 chambered in 45ACP. Which happens to be the one handgun that makes me really want to get my restricted license (it allows you to own handguns in Canada).

Dimitri

#2: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:43 pm
    ----
I'm a glock 22 40 cal ????????????? Shocked

Confused Can't be right, I'm a 1911

#3: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:49 pm
    ----
What's with the tests today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I'm in school again Read Book

#4: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:53 pm
    ----
School, something I'm not sure I'd be willing to do agian, I think 16 years in the education system is enough. Laughing

So I see you got the Plastic Fantastic Glock, its funny you and another person on another board I posted this on, both the first people to respond got the same gun in the same caliber. Laughing

Dimitri

#5: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:48 pm
    ----
Glock .40... I wonder if anything else comes up?

#6: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:52 pm
    ----
I got 1911, there is also the HK P7 Handgun, the Walther PPK and as you know the Glock 22.

Still on another forum I visit most seem to have gotten the HK P7. Smile

Dimitri

#7: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:56 pm
    ----
I'm a Glock 22 40 cal as well. Methinks this is a rigged test 'Mitri. Laughing

I also disagree with some of his answers to the Basic Firearms quiz. I think that in a number of cases every response to his multiple response quiz could be correct in a given situation....every situation is different.

Cheers, Vince

#8: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:59 pm
    ----
Humm not sure if this is "rigged" but I'm finding the older respondents are getting the Glock 22, while younger guys are getting the HK P7, and few get the 1911 or the PPK.

Based on these replies and the replies on another forum. Smile

Dimitri

#9: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:15 pm
    ----
H&K P7 in 9mm. UGLY gun!!!

Hey Chambered221...Just take the dang test...And quit complainin'... Very Happy

#10: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:03 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
I'm a Glock 22 40 cal as well. Methinks this is a rigged test 'Mitri. Laughing

I also disagree with some of his answers to the Basic Firearms quiz. I think that in a number of cases every response to his multiple response quiz could be correct in a given situation....every situation is different.

Cheers, Vince

OK...I revisited the quiz and instead of just zipping through it I put a little more thought into the answers and came up as a Colt 1911 chambered in 45ACP.

Ahhh, I'm just versatile...thats all there is to it. Very Happy Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#11: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:10 pm
    ----
Oh-brother...Sure glad I have my mucking boots on...

#12: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:16 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Oh-brother...Sure glad I have my mucking boots on...

Mate...ya wanna bring a towel with you so I can wipe me chin as well. Very Happy Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#13: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:13 am
    ----
My personal carry is a Interarms MD 43, 9mm. My service weapon is a glock 22 40 cal.

#14: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: SingleShotLoverLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:38 am
    ----
Hmmm....must be doing something wrong! Heckler and Koch, Model P7 in 9mm? You gotta be kidding me. Sorry, a dyed-in-the-wool 1911 .45 ACP man. always have been, always will be.

#15: Re: What type of handgun are you? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:54 am
    ----
Tremblay...That a Firestar M-43? That's what I carry in the summer months

-> General