Who's your canidate
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Who's your canidate Author: hunthard24/7Location: Southeast Missouri PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:50 pm
    ----
Here's a site I found answer a few questions and it will match you with your
canidate.

www2.wqad.com/av2008/selectacandidate/quiz.php

It matched me with Hitlery Mad
Oh well it's just a quiz

#2: Re: Who's your canidate Author: hunthard24/7Location: Southeast Missouri PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:55 pm
    ----
lets see if this link works

www2.wqad.com/av2008/s...e/quiz.php

#3: Re: Who's your canidate Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:46 pm
    ----
I got John McCain and for the things we disagree on the only one which really would matter if I was American and voting is Immigration from the ones we "disagree" on. Still not many politions will actively support:

Quote::
I favor stiff fines for employers who hire illegal immigrants, a security fence along the border, and a denial of citizenship to children born here of parents who are in the U.S. illegally. I oppose any form of amnesty.

Still closest Democrat to me is at 17% for Obama, and all the REAL issues to me he misses the mark on. So that doesn't really matter at the end of the day. Laughing

Dimitri

#4: Re: Who's your canidate Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:09 pm
    ----
McCain by a landslide 55%
Romney next
Ron Paul---Vint I'm worried about myself on that one. Sad
Huckebee
Hillabitch
AL Obama

Eric

#5: Re: Who's your canidate Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:27 pm
    ----
Well, Eric, you don't have to worry because I don't think Ron Paul will get close to being nominated anyway. Besides that it's only because of the limited field of candidates that we wind up with these rankings. I think we should be able to find cadidates that we can agree with at least 80-90% of the time, but that may be a pipe dream!! The people I supported are all out of it and I wind up 54% McCain!! Sad

#6: Re: Who's your canidate Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:16 am
    ----
McCain 56%

#7: Re: Who's your canidate Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:00 am
    ----
Surprise, it is McCain, and so I voted for him in the primary.... No, not really, I voted for him because he is the only electable candidate the Republicans have at this time. We agree more than we disagree so all is not so bad.
Ed

#8: Re: Who's your canidate Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:14 pm
    ----
Here is a link to check out!!

www.wnd.com/index.php?...geId=56745

Politics makes strange bedfellows!!

#9: Re: Who's your canidate Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:29 pm
    ----
Here is a dandy that just hit the news wire.
Obama's wife, just said at a rally in Wisconsin, that for the first time in her life, she is proud of our Country.

Pardon my French guys, but what the hell is up with those Godless, "Blame America First" democrats????? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Eric Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

#10: Re: Who's your canidate Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:47 pm
    ----
Eric, I just saw that too aand agree 1000%!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

#11: Re: Who's your canidate Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:46 pm
    ----
McCain for me.
Joe

#12: Re: Who's your canidate Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:39 pm
    ----
WOW, I got Romney.

#13: Re: Who's your canidate Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:49 pm
    ----
Looks like Obama won in Wisconsin, and Hillary is in trouble, but nothing is definite in the GOP!

#14: Re: Who's your canidate Author: Arizona Hunter PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:17 am
    ----
I'm still for Huckabee-and I'm from AZ! But if Mc Cain gets the Rep. vote then I'll vote for him and never consider Obama or Clinton.

#15: Re: Who's your canidate Author: Arizona Hunter PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:22 am
    ----
Maybe it's just the name, but I think Obama is really a Muslim. I have looked at the website of the church he is apparently affiliated with in IL, and it sounds like they are proponents of "black power" and not an evangelical Christian church.

Some of you out there no doubt know much more than I do in this area,please enlighten me.

-> Spam-O-Rama