For those who helped me....
-> Big Game Hunting

#1: For those who helped me.... Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:10 am
    ----
When I posted a question on deer stand placement. Well, I'm not puttin in a food plot this year, I'm just hunting as best as I can. I've been scouting by walking and using 2 deer cams. I've found 2 good ground blind locations. I got 505 pics in 3 days Shocked . Here are some of my deer cam pics. And thanks for the advise guys.

#2: Re: For those who helped me.... Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:51 am
    ----
Where bouts on the place did you decide on? I know you had a ground blind marked in the NE quarter.
Ed

#3: Re: For those who helped me.... Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:27 am
    ----
2 locations on the east side of the property. One where I marked and another due south about 180yds. On the south east corner. Bucks are scraping already. There is a active scrape about 5 feet from the camera just to its right out of the frame. wtf Cant wait till muzzleloader this month and the 4 days of Thanksgiving. My butt is gonna be in the woods.

#4: Re: For those who helped me.... Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:11 pm
    ----
Best of luck, sounds like you should do well.
Ed

#5: Re: For those who helped me.... Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:18 pm
    ----
To bad that they are coming in the middle of the night :S

#6: Re: For those who helped me.... Author: FALPhilLocation: Dixie PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:34 pm
    ----
codybrown wrote:
Plan your hunt so that you are in the stand early after a new moon. We are at 7% of full tonight, so the rest of the week should be pretty good.

#7: Re: For those who helped me.... Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:28 pm
    ----
codybrown wrote:
Ha Ha I hear ya. Very Happy

-> Big Game Hunting