Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> Big Game Hunting

#46: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:59 pm
    ----
buffalohunter wrote:
Vince are you the same gentlemen who used to live in Alaska, I remember seeing other sites you were on.

Sorry mate....wrong guy. I have never even been to anywhere in the US Continent, let alone Alaska.

With a name like Vince though, he must be a damn fine gentleman like myself....oh yeah...and, like myself, a good lookin' rooster. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#47: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:46 pm
    ----
Hee Hee Hee................................. ROFL

#48: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:01 pm
    ----
What are you laughin' at mate ????

I look in the mirror every morning to confirm that I'm still the best lookin' rooster in town. Mirrors don't tell fibs.....well so I'm told.

Cheers, Vince

#49: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:35 pm
    ----
Small town? You the only "rooster" in town? And besides your wife has your wings clipped...

#50: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:40 pm
    ----
DOH....looks like I'm busted. bugger.

Cheers, Vince

#51: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:05 pm
    ----
Hey Vince, are your mirrors glass or polished stainless like Bushy's? Laughing Poke Misc

#52: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:11 pm
    ----
UM.....reallllly old stainless I fink.

Cheers, Vince

#53: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:31 pm
    ----
And slightly warped too, right?

#54: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:06 am
    ----
Maybe........a little. Laughing ROFL

But I know I'm still a good lookin' rooster....I'm still married after 32 yrs so I must have something going for me......I reckon its me good looks. Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#55: Re: Hunting with a REAL hand gun? What you useing? Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:45 am
    ----
Bushy,
You would like it, 10 inch, air gauge barrel, 1911 angle grip frame, silent safety and a 6 oz trigger. For reliable extraction, I keep the 170 Speer FBFP down to 1700 fps., just for hunting. At that speed I have shot several hogs with very good penetration, about 18 inches. This is my standing gun for silhouette. I normally shoot 180 and 165 RCBS cast in it using 10 gr of Unique which is a real pleasure to shoot.
Ed

-> Big Game Hunting