Wedding Invitation...
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Wedding Invitation... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:31 pm
    ----
Ahh... Family Harmony....

Is this a union destined for the Dr. Phil Show???

For all the about to be, newly weds!

This would not be a great way to kick off the relationship with the new
outlaws!

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: Wedding Invitation... Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:32 pm
    ----
ROFL At least if my brother would've done that people would've known he was getting married. Instead a week after the wedding my grandma found the invits in the closet. Kindof tells you something don't it. ROFL

#3: Re: Wedding Invitation... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:38 am
    ----
Looks like something my Mother and Father would have had printed up for my first wedding...

#4: Re: Wedding Invitation... Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:35 pm
    ----
Now thats Funny. That Invite is hard on the Bride Very Happy
Joe

#5: Re: Wedding Invitation... Author: srslfrank PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:56 pm
    ----
Glad my mother-in-law (RIP) didn't see that 30 years ago, she would probably used it.

#6: Re: Wedding Invitation... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:34 pm
    ----
well hi srslfrank...Welcome aboard...And the usual pull up log, grab a beer and join in...Oh you already have. Good...

-> Jokes & Humor