Hello to the former member's of Marlin big bore
-> Reloading Ammunition

#1: Hello to the former member's of Marlin big bore Author: RPM1031Location: College Park, Georgia PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:55 am
    ----
I see coyote hunter is here and I think I saw another name that sounded familiar. I posted under RPM and was asking questions about reloading. Coyote hunter you sent me your data base on loads and gave me this link for ballistics software. Thanks to all of you you were and still are a lot of help. I saved your advice in a document under the various areas of info you gave me, printed it out and refer to it whenever I have a question.

To let you know I have taken your advice since then and have collect the equipment. Finally built a nice little bench and set up an area in the basement this year and am ready to get started.

I don't think I'll ever consider myself much of a hunter. Got started late in life but like my GG. Took a ?300# boar at a game preserve a couple years ago, got my first deer (8 pt.) last fall at brother's place on MD's Eastern shore (black powder), and went with him and his buddies to Quebec last month for my first black bear. Look foreward to reloading for a moose hunt in the future (still talking about it). I live in central NJ.

Thanks again guys!!! Sorry to be so long winded just glad to see the names of the ones who help so much in getting me started.

#2: Re: Hello to the former member's of Marlin big bore Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:29 am
    ----
Welcome to the site RPM1031!

-DallanC

#3: Re: Hello to the former member's of Marlin big bore Author: coyotehunter_1Location: Tennessee (USA) PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:42 pm
    ----
Hey RPM1031,

Welcome to Hunting Nut! Smile
You will find a good bunch of folks here.
I hope Coyote Hunter sees your post. You can also send him a personal message (PM) if you like. Pull up a chair and stay a while! Wink

Chet

#4: Re: Hello to the former member's of Marlin big bore Author: RPM1031Location: College Park, Georgia PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:09 am
    ----
Thanks for the welcome fellas. Looks like a good site.

-> Reloading Ammunition