Been gone for awhile....
-> General

#1: Been gone for awhile.... Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:36 pm
    ----
So I've been gone for the majority off a number of the forums that I frequent. I have been racing jetski's this past summer, so I haven't had a lot of free time Sad Anyway, not much is new. Got me a couple more rifles, my favorite is a Browning 45-70 lever action:D Also bought my grandpa's Browning gun safe to store all my goodies in. I also bought a Ruger SP101 in .357mag for my first pistol. i turned 21 back in May, and finally got my first pistol. Now for my CCL, then I don't have to go to the sherrif's department 2 times for every pistol....and the added bonus of getting the privelage of carrying.

#2: Re: Been gone for awhile.... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:44 pm
    ----
Welcome back mate. How did you do in the racing? Good choice with your 45-70.....both in brand and action.

Cheers, Vince

#3: Re: Been gone for awhile.... Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:35 pm
    ----
Yup. I did fairly well. I had a couple of first place finishes in the races, and a lot of first place finishes in my class that I race in. Now it's time for a rebuild. There goes $600 down the drain:( Oh well, at least I know how to do it myself.

-> General