How to get a deer
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: How to get a deer Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:46 am
    ----
When all else fails Very Happy

Joe

#2: Re: How to get a deer Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:12 pm
    ----
They for sale...??? I might need one... ROFL ROFL

#3: Re: How to get a deer Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:59 am
    ----
There are trap setters and spring holders. I wanna be the holder on that rig. Wave
Ed

#4: Re: How to get a deer Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:00 pm
    ----
Seriously, I think it may damage the antler.. Sad

#5: Re: How to get a deer Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:12 pm
    ----
Um.....I don't wanna be the guy that has to set that trap....could be nasty if it doesn't quite catch. Don't think the cape would be any good either.

Apart from that....where can I get a couple. Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#6: Re: How to get a deer Author: WileyWapitiLocation: NW Colorado PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:32 am
    ----
If the bait positioner could co back about another 12 inches, it would snap off just right for a shoulder mount.

#7: Re: How to get a deer Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:07 pm
    ----
Sometimes they work pretty good Very Happy

Joe

#8: Re: How to get a deer Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:32 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes laughing hard.

I swear what you boys come up with in here.

that was cool

-> Jokes & Humor