Immigration Revisions
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:48 pm
    ----
I agree to a large extent, Bushie, and would add that is the reason( big business connections) also for the too high gas prices, plus I would add that I think he has taken alot of noise from the press and people like George Soros! He could have gotten a lot tougher on the UN, but he has not had any anti gun crap get past him and he is pro life. He may be a bit too much like his daddy and favor one world government, but we never really hear on that issue.

#17: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:36 pm
    ----
Oh yeah!!! Forgot the one world government that is to his liking. And you can bet that the UN wants to be that government...NO, NO, NO.......!!!!

#18: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:49 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Oh yeah!!! Forgot the one world government that is to his liking. And you can bet that the UN wants to be that government...NO, NO, NO.......!!!!
It would be nice to see the UN self destruct and save us trillions of dollars!!!!! By the way, there are at least three bona fide convervative possibles for the next election!!

#19: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:31 pm
    ----
Let's see Vint,
Rudy wants abortion and gun control.
Romney flip flops as much as that idiot Kerry did.
Who knows where McCain stands anymore.
Fred Thompson is the ONLY candidate that flatly states that he is Pro-Life and Pro-Second Amendment.
I only count one. Nuts Nuts

Eric Very Happy Very Happy

#20: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:09 pm
    ----
ElyBoy wrote:
Let's see Vint,
Rudy wants abortion and gun control.
Romney flip flops as much as that idiot Kerry did.
Who knows where McCain stands anymore.
Fred Thompson is the ONLY candidate that flatly states that he is Pro-Life and Pro-Second Amendment.
I only count one. nut nut

Eric -D -D
How about Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter?? and Mr Newt if Thompson does not run??

#21: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:39 pm
    ----
Vint, YOU would have as much name recognition as the first two guys. Maybe more, because all of us guys would vote for you. Very Happy
I like Newt a lot, but he is damaged goods. He pretty much had to leave the Speaker's position, or be run out. That will come up again if he decides to run, which I don't think he will, because of what happened.
Fred Thompson is my Candidate over anybody. Except you Vint. Very Happy Very Happy

Eric

#22: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:03 pm
    ----
Well, sir, I do greatly appreciate your comments and I wonder if that makes me a front runner!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
You are right about Newt being damaged goods and being Republican the press will try to kill him with it. The really sad part is that these campaigns are running way, way too long!!!!!!! A year before election the electorate is burned out with all of the garbage!! Crying or Very sad

#23: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:29 pm
    ----
As Bushy would say Vint. AMEN to that statement!!

Eric

#24: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: HandloaderLocation: Phoenix, Arizona PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:18 pm
    ----
+1 for President Bush. I would vote a third term for him especially given the lackluster appeal of the current candidates.

#25: Re: Immigration Revisions Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:30 am
    ----
Well, we will just have to wait and see if anybody else steps up tp bat!! Smile

-> General