Do you really need a gun?
-> General

#1: Do you really need a gun? Author: hunter63 PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:49 pm
    ----
If you had one of these, maybe not.
Found this pretty cool.
break.com/index/catchi...-bird.html

#2: Re: Do you really need a gun? Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:47 am
    ----
have always had an interest in Falconry.
the King's sport

#3: Re: Do you really need a gun? Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:51 am
    ----
My first day off in awhile and I am going to go looking for my 2nd rifle for this season coming up soon.

I had a 12g Mossberg pump but gave it to an old roommate. So now off to find my first 308.
need ammo really bad for my .40cal and a new bow string.

thanks for sharing the video. I saw that one from a dear friend who sent it too me and its amazing the wonder of nature. would love to know what language that guy is speaking in it.

regards

#4: Re: Do you really need a gun? Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:04 am
    ----
keetoowah wrote:
have always had an interest in Falconry.
the King's sport

I always thought that horse racing was the sport of kings...does that make drag racing the sport of queens? Haha Haha

#5: Re: Do you really need a gun? Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:17 pm
    ----
Love ROFL Haha
yep there's that humor I mentioned.

oh god I am going to be giggling all day now.

#6: Re: Do you really need a gun? Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:17 pm
    ----
ANYTHING big enough to take down a deer like that would worry me, sitting there on my wrist and all. It just might start thinking of me as lunch! Shocked

#7: Re: Do you really need a gun? Author: rrogackiLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:21 am
    ----
sniper wrote:
ANYTHING big enough to take down a deer like that would worry me, sitting there on my wrist and all. It just might start thinking of me as lunch! Shocked

See thats why you need a gun. A really big gun! Very Happy

-> General