noob question
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Small Game Hunting

#16: Re: noob question Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:18 pm
    ----
Yupper, and all you youngsters out there take note!!!!!! Smile

#17: Re: noob question Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:38 am
    ----
If thats the way you want to look at it Bushmaster, then..... "yes". Very Happy

#18: Re: noob question Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:29 am
    ----
I'm goin' with second childhood, I want to discover sex again! Hopefully, there'll be a woman there this time Haha Haha

#19: Re: noob question Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:36 am
    ----
Hey, tracker, did you just put your foot in it??????? I thought there is some one in Montana!!!! Or do you speak for Bushie?????? Very Happy

#20: Re: noob question Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:40 pm
    ----
Nah, man. I was just alluding that the first time I discovered "it", I may have been..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed all alone Sad Sad Sad
Haha Haha Haha

#21: Re: noob question Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:42 pm
    ----
Now..enuff of that before Dallan shuts me down! Censored Censored Parental Advisory

#22: Re: noob question Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:01 pm
    ----
Ooooww!!! Would you guys get off my back...I'm getting tired of carrying all of you...

Sounds to me like Tracker took things in hand and got a grip...

#23: Re: noob question Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:04 pm
    ----
OK,Bushie, coffee time!!!!!!! Very Happy

#24: Re: noob question Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:15 pm
    ----
L M F A O..........At Tracker's expense of course... Very Happy Very Happy

#25: Re: noob question Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:49 pm
    ----
Damn Indian Mina birds are becoming a real nuiscance here......and they are feral too which is even more of a reason to get rid of them.

Yep, definitely time I got myself another airgun. BB guns were never real big over here. We have pretty much only had the break open pellt guns in either .177 or .22, although the latter are rather few and far between.

I've seen some very tight one hole groups fired at 10 metres from competition airguns, but most of them cost in excess of a thousand dollars and are CO2 gas operated.

Cheers, Vince

#26: Re: noob question Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:05 pm
    ----
Hey, guys, not to change the subject, but speaking of guns I have a blackpowder question for all of you with ml weapons. Do you have the 209 system and have you adapted it to small rifle primers? Also, whether you have or not what is your favorite primer and why???
Thanks loads for any info!!! Smile

#27: Re: noob question Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:49 pm
    ----
CCI #11... .50 calibre T/C Hawken (air gun?) Gotta stay on subject...

#28: Re: noob question Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:44 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
"Classics"?? And here I thought it was just my second childhood...You mean like a '57 Belaire hard top...??

NOW you're talking, Bushy! Orrrr, a '51 Mercury coupe 'nosed and frenched, lowered, with airscoop fender skirts, 4 bar spinners and a reworked '50 Caddy engine & steelpacks... Of course, done in Candy Apple Red!

#29: Re: noob question Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:58 am
    ----
Maybe a 1970 CST-10 3/4 ton Chev with air and tach, restored to original condition and ready to haul what ever!!!!!!! Very Happy

#30: Re: noob question Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:20 am
    ----
1965 Corvette Stingray! Very Happy

-> Small Game Hunting