Robert Mika's Pocket Holsters
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#1: Robert Mika's Pocket Holsters Author: Luke Duke PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:44 pm
    ----
I looked far and wide for a pocket holster that would fit my two 3inch barreled "Stretch Snubbies"and never could find one that would fit properly(none were deep enough to secure Gun).My search ended when I found Mika's Pocket Holsters. I first learned about Robert Mika's Pocket Holsters after I saw Massad Ayoob using one on Personal Defense T.V.

Mr.Mika who is a retired Police Officer( L.A.P.D) will make you a customized holster for around $15.00 and they are of remarkable quality.The first two that he made for me did not fit exactly as I wanted(I'm particular to a fault),so Mr.Mika told me to send him a traced outline of My Guns and draw how I wanted the Holsters to fit.He made me two new holsters for free that were absolutely perfect and told me to keep the first ones or give them away to someone.

If you are in search of an high quality,affordable pocket holster,Mr.Mika's products can be found at www.fronteirnet.net/~akim/

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions