Raed tihs !!
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Raed tihs !! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:20 pm
    ----
"I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

#2: Re: Raed tihs !! Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:54 am
    ----
own htta si trsagen, rfo I swa usjt hithnig baotu htsi eht etorh yda hwne ew ewre akltign boatu pselilgn.
oloc ouy wolud opst ti.

tahnsk

#3: Re: Raed tihs !! Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:02 am
    ----
wtf wtf wtf Confused

#4: Re: Raed tihs !! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:04 am
    ----
Keetoowah...For the human brain to read that jibberish you must have the first letter and the last letter in their proper place. The brain sees the first and last letter and determines the word from that...

#5: Re: Raed tihs !! Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:39 pm
    ----
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok
taht mkaes snese.
no wonder I had a hard time doing it. Very Happy

#6: Re: Raed tihs !! Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:42 pm
    ----
Here you go

#7: Re: Raed tihs !! Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:18 am
    ----
my sister and I used to write notes to each other scrambled up like that, till one day my aunt read one of our notes and wrote a message in cherokee scrambled up for fun. took us a day to figure it all out.

-> Jokes & Humor