Why do men prefer guns to women?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#46: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:53 pm
    ----
It's a joke...
..She DOES talk down about me the same way, to perfect strangers, while I'm there. I'm not SO insecure as to let it bother me. Matter of fact, I think it's FUNNY. quote

wow.
I have a sense a humor, just ask Tracker.
I have a twisted sense of humor.

I am sorry she does that to you too.

Now waking you up with shaving cream in your hand and a feather on your nose THATS FUNNY.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#47: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:08 pm
    ----
keetoowah wrote:

Now waking you up with shaving cream in your hand and a feather on your nose THATS FUNNY.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well at least it would be shaving cream... if it's real, it might have been shaving blade!! Shocked Now THAT'S NOT FUNNY.

#48: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:40 pm
    ----
Hey Keetoowah, why don't you use whipped cream instead. Atleast it's edible.

#49: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:00 pm
    ----
You guys have to develop your sense of humour a little more yet.

A bit of fresh cow pat......now THAT'S funny!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

wtf Shocked Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

Cheers, Vince

#50: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:15 am
    ----
A person's finger being placed gently into warm water while they're sleeping can be funny too, but hey...cow pats? Mum...shame shame shame Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#51: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:13 pm
    ----
d_hoffman wrote:
Hey Keetoowah, why don't you use whipped cream instead. Atleast it's edible.

cuz thats a dessert silly.

#52: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:17 pm
    ----
tieing long hair of a man to a tent strap while he is sleeping is funny but only till he wakes up.

painting make up on guys while past out drunk is funny
they wake up looking like MIMI off the drew carey show. one of my favs
so is shaving their chests into shapes.. lhehehehehehe
cant forget painting their nails and toe nails. oh yea..

#53: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:33 pm
    ----
keetoowah wrote:
painting make up on guys while past out drunk is funnythey wake up looking like MIMI off the drew carey show.
And don't forget to video tape it for later viewing Very Happy

#54: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: shooterjonLocation: Twin Falls,Idaho PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:15 pm
    ----
Thats simple! guns cost less to maintain, They don't talk back,and they last longer than my 5 mariages BUT If I do decide to get rid of a gun I dont have to split my asssseettss with it!!!

#55: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:30 pm
    ----
tracker wrote:
but hey...cow pats? Mum...shame shame shame Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah.....but it is funny.....think about it. Very Happy Laughing Laughing Haha

I could tell you some really "terrible" things that have been done to guys in the name of humour......especially if they were the first one to pass out at a keg party. wtf Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#56: Re: Why do men prefer guns to women? Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:46 am
    ----
keetoowah wrote:
cant forget painting their nails and toe nails. oh yea..

OHHHHH, that was a joke Shocked Shocked Shocked , so I can take the toe nail polish off now?? Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

-> Jokes & Humor