Sniper must rice his head higher when using telescopic sig
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> General

#31: Re: Sniper must rice their head higher when using telescopic Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:54 am
    ----
K.W. wrote:
Thanks for everybody. I was stubid. It must to be "their heads" or "his/her" head.( Nobady likes bullet to the own forehead).

You have that right mate.

I was always taught that a gaping head wound is natures way of saying your fieldcraft isn't up to standard. Very Happy Very Happy

tracker wrote:
When I was a little kid, my Dad's best friend was from Wales. I think I stood there with my mouth hanging open in awe every time he spoke. I couldn't understand a thing he said, but my Dad seemed to, of course half of his ancestors were from Scotland so maybe that's why.

Tracks, I did an exchange with the Royal Welsh Fusiliers in Germany many years ago and I know what you mean. Their accent is very difficult to understand sometimes...especially when they have been drinking and talk quickly. The Welsh speak Welsh which is different to Gaelic. The Gaelic that the Scots speak is actually different from that spoken by the Irish. There are similarities, but it is still different.

Scottish Gaelic

Irish Gaelic

tracker wrote:
Following animal tracks and signs, being aware of the habits of my prey so when things go really well I can circumvent their paths.

More like tracking, or trying to track, a certain lovely little lady methinks.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ki'htwa'm ka-wa'p

Cheers, Vince

#32: Re: Sniper must rice their head higher when using telescopic Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:07 am
    ----
K.W. wrote:
Thanks for everybody. I was stubid. It must to be "their heads" or "his/her" head.( Nobady likes bullet to the own forehead).

You have that right mate.

I was always taught that a gaping head wound is natures way of saying your fieldcraft isn't up to standard. Very Happy Very Happy

nukkua hyvä..... saakka huomenna

tracker wrote:
When I was a little kid, my Dad's best friend was from Wales. I think I stood there with my mouth hanging open in awe every time he spoke. I couldn't understand a thing he said, but my Dad seemed to, of course half of his ancestors were from Scotland so maybe that's why.

Tracks, I did an exchange with the Royal Welsh Fusiliers in Germany many years ago and I know what you mean. Their accent is very difficult to understand sometimes...especially when they have been drinking and talk quickly. The Welsh speak Welsh which is different to Gaelic. The Gaelic that the Scots speak is actually different from that spoken by the Irish. There are similarities, but it is still different.

Scottish Gaelic

Irish Gaelic

tracker wrote:
Following animal tracks and signs, being aware of the habits of my prey so when things go really well I can circumvent their paths.

More like tracking, or trying to track, a certain lovely little lady methinks.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ki'htwa'm ka-wa'p

Cheers, Vince

#33: Re: Sniper must rice his head higher when using telescopic sig Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:43 am
    ----
[Hic] Yer doublin' up again Vince...[hic-up]

#34: Re: Sniper must rice his head higher when using telescopic s Author: K.W.Location: Finland PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:38 am
    ----
Fine, Vince. Yuo was writing in Finnish. How it is possible? My fieldcraft is now very badly, because my wife has winter holiday. Shi is "hanging an my neck". No shootin, no reloading. It takes whole 7 days. Maybe a litle e-mailing. Adios. Vaya Condios. Kauko.

#35: Re: Sniper must rice his head higher when using telescopic s Author: ArronLocation: Cen.Iowa, by way of SWIowa PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:09 am
    ----
O, so now ye' be wantin' te make fun ah' Scotmen?

Or would ya' prafer to be pikin' on a few Ire-rish?

Most of what I have learned about Scots Gualic differs slightly from Irish Gealic, but there is enough root that most concepts can be communicated.
FOr instance listen to "Donal Agus Morag" sometime it was put together to entertain at the wedding of two folks one from Scotland and the other from Ireland, and both sides could enjoy the music.

I know some of both but have no clue how use it, and only because I love listening to Celtic music. Three has to be such a thing as genetic memory because I am sure I have it.

#36: Re: Sniper must rice his head higher when using telescopic s Author: K.W.Location: Finland PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:40 am
    ----
Do you know "Riwer Dans"? How it begans? Ok; there was big saloon but only one toilet room.

-> General