The One Armed Pro!
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: The One Armed Pro! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:03 pm
    ----
The One Armed Pro
A professional hunter's worst nightmare came true.
His client was a bumbler who couldnt hit the inside of a barn with a machine gun, and when he did finally manage to connect on a game animal he gutshot an enormous lion. True to his profession, the p.h. went into the thick stuff. As lions will often do when made uncomfortable, the King of the Beasts charged and the pro knew the ride had ended when he pulled the trigger and heard the dreaded click of a broken firing pin.
As the p.h. was being horribly mauled the client remembered an important meeting that he had to attend, but the pro's devoted tracker came to the rescue. Unfortunately, before the brave tracker could dispatch the lion, using only a skinning knife, the beast chewed off the hunters arm.
Now a one armed p.h. isnt likely to get a lot of work, and before long he fell into a deep depression over his feelings of uselessness.
One day he had had it. He decided to commit suicide. He got on an elevator and went to the top of a building to jump off. He was standing on the ledge looking down and saw this man skipping along, dancing and kicking up his heels. He looked closer and saw this man didn't have any arms at all.
He started thinking, "what am I doing up here feeling sorry for myself, I still have one good arm to do things with. There goes a man with no arms skipping down the sidewalk happy and going on with his life." He hurried down and caught the man with no arms. He told him how glad he was to see him because he had lost one of his arms and felt ugly and useless and was going to kill himself. He thanked him again for giving him inspiration and saving his life and he knew he could make it with one arm if that guy could go on with no arms.
The man with no arms began dancing and kicking up his heels again.
The hunter asked, "Why are you so happy anyway?"
And the man answered, "I'm NOT happy .... My arse itches."

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#2: Re: The One Armed Pro! Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:17 pm
    ----
Haha Haha now that's funny,I don't care who ya are. 1895 That sure reminds me of someone I know. Thanks for the funny. Makes my day Worship

#3: Re: The One Armed Pro! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:27 pm
    ----
Good one 1895ss.....I can picture it all now.

Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: The One Armed Pro! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:40 am
    ----
BWAHahahahahaha!!!!

OHHHH... BROTHER!!!!

#5: Re: The One Armed Pro! Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:41 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha that was great 1895, laughed until me arse itched...

-> Jokes & Humor