Perks of being over 60
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Perks of being over 60 Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:30 pm
    ----
PERKS OF BEING OVER 60

If you are not over 60, this is what you have to look forward to.

1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.

2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.

3. No one expects you to run--anywhere.

4. People call at 9 PM and ask, " Did I wake you ???? "

5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.

6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.

7. Things you buy now won't wear out.

8. You can eat dinner at 4 PM.

9. You can probably live without sex but not without your glasses.

10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.

11. You no longer think of speed limits as challenge.

12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.

13. You sing along with elevator music.

14. Your eyes won't get much worse.

15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.

16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

18 Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.

19. You can't remember who sent you this list......

Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

#2: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:51 pm
    ----
Hey ya mate....how are you?

Whats this OVER 60 bit.....damn, I'm like that now and I'm not quite 55 yet. Very Happy Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#3: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:54 am
    ----
I'm 56 and it sounds a lot like me too......

what was it we were talkin' about? oh! Fishin' yep I'm gonna try this new place - if I can find it again.

#4: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:49 am
    ----
Old? How old am I? Oh yeah...I remember...54...Yeah...That's it...

#5: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:15 am
    ----
thanks for a good checklist to have when I get closer to that decade

Very Happy

#6: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: wy111Location: N. Yorkshire, U.K. ( Pomgolia) PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:30 pm
    ----
Will you youngun's stop bickering.
Another good thing is, that the recoil does't rattle your teeth any more, because you forgot they are still in the glass of water at home!!!!

#7: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:53 pm
    ----
Guess its gonna happen someday. -- tr

#8: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:42 pm
    ----
PaulS you and I are the same age and I know what you mean........... Very Happy
Bushy your memory is failing you, you're 64. See there's that over 60 thing....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#9: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:47 pm
    ----
Hey, guys, I am closer to 70 and I can still remember ma telling me "You would forget your head if it was not fastened on" when I was in my teens!! I think.......

#10: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:04 pm
    ----
41 years to go and counting. Laughing

Dimitri

#11: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:02 pm
    ----
nothin' wrong with dirt, it's everywhere. almost there myself. 1.5 yrs to go. alright! Laughing Dave

#12: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:41 pm
    ----
PaulS the new fishing place would be new everytime.

regards

#13: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:43 pm
    ----
added bonus for the 60+ group .... you can hide your own Easter Eggs.

#14: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:19 am
    ----
Here is a very bad manored question, but I'm good for them...

keetoowah...Do women give up their age?

What the heck...Everyone else is curious too. I'm at that age where I don't mind the consiquences and ask...

64?? Did I forget again 1895ss? He's older then me, he should know. Very Happy Besides...I thought you went to work. What happened? Here we said our "good-bys" and you're still here... Confused

#15: Re: Perks of being over 60 Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:17 pm
    ----
Bushmaster

Old enough for Tracker to be interestd, & young enough to keep him chasing Very Happy

-> Jokes & Humor