Finally
-> Varmint Hunting

#1: Finally Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:27 pm
    ----
made it out this morning to look for a coyote. About 9 degrees out but very little wind this morning, on the aftermath of a small blizzard. Just getting out of driveway was tough. Found a road I good make it up in four wheel drive and got to a small creek bottom. Called for 10 minutes and had a small dog come it. Took him at 90 yards. Was third dog this winter with my new 6MM. Headed back home to spend rest of day plowing snow.--tr

#2: Re: Finally Author: jtwtshelton PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:56 pm
    ----
Sounds like a great hunt. I sure am glad we haven't had to put up with any snow down here. I have been out several times this year and still haven't shot more than 2 yotes. It's sure been hard calling.

#3: Re: Finally Author: HandloaderLocation: Phoenix, Arizona PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:41 pm
    ----
moose2: and I bet you were smiling when you were plowing that snow, too! Congratulations, may your successes multiply.

#4: Re: Finally Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:31 am
    ----
Spring is finaly blooming around here.(for now anyway) I have seen a few ground hogs and one yote.....the yote regreted showing up. Smile

#5: Re: Finally Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:55 am
    ----
You all get out and enjoy spring now.--tr

#6: Re: Finally Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:10 am
    ----
It was real nice here yesterday. 60 degrees F. Almost no snow left water standing all over the place.

-> Varmint Hunting