Wildlife vs us
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Wildlife vs us Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:29 pm
    ----
I'm an Oregon Red Neck and I can't even go home because Half of california has wrecked the northwest too. Yes I know there are good people in california. Unfortunately they are out numbered by the idiots...And yes I have too been up in the "State of Jefferson"...I have relatives up there.

#17: Re: Wildlife vs us Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:53 pm
    ----
Hey bushmaster, I thought you looked familiar. You and I don't look like no city slickers. Some day the wife an' I are goin on a road trip to your nexk of the woods. It's either a good thing or sompin like be warned an' hide.Here in sacto they are upset due to cougars in the outer limits. they should get over it, it's their falt for moving so close to the cougrs house. I say if you don't like your neighbor. move. Dave Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

#18: Re: Wildlife vs us Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:36 pm
    ----
Let me know when you are coming out...

#19: Re: Wildlife vs us Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:00 pm
    ----
fireball 3 wrote:
4rum, evedently the bushmaster ain't been up in nrthern cal, we take care of our idiots and put em where they belong HaHaHaDave. ps. i'm back,my net was down since last thursday. I hope nobody missed me! Mr. Green Very Happy

naaaaaaaaaaa we didn't miss ya......................just kidding HAHAHA

#20: Re: Wildlife vs us Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:34 pm
    ----
fireball 3 wrote:
Some day the wife an' I are goin on a road trip to your nexk of the woods. It's either a good thing or sompin like be warned an' hide. Dave Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Company's a comin Bushy..................... get ready.... Haha

-> General