Uncle Ted Kicks A## in Texas
-> General

#1: Uncle Ted Kicks A## in Texas Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:33 pm
    ----
Teds in trouble again...

discussions.texasbowhu...php?t=6053

#2: Re: Uncle Ted Kicks A## in Texas Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:46 pm
    ----
I went to Uncle Ted's concert a couple of years ago. It was great. One of the few concerts I've gone to where nobody sat down the whole time.
The whole stage was lined up with AK's, AR's, Bolt Rifles, Shotguns and bows. He introduced them as his backup band. He also did the Osama and bow routine. He constantly preached to the audience and especially about the French. It was definitly a red-neck crowd. Did make the mistake of not wearing earplugs though. Took about two days before I could hear again.--tr

#3: Re: Uncle Ted Kicks A## in Texas Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:58 pm
    ----
Ted? In trouble? Not in my book. I might have a minor comment about the stars and bars, but it isn't that important...

#4: Re: Uncle Ted Kicks A## in Texas Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:03 pm
    ----
Ear Plugs you say...He's been that loud from his first band...I saw him in 1968 or 69.. in Mich. when he was just starting out. This place wasn't much bigger than a High School Gym. My ears are still ringing...LOL
He's not afraid to say what's on his mind. Very Happy

#5: Re: Uncle Ted Kicks A## in Texas Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:11 pm
    ----
Ya gota love the Motor City Mad Man Guitarist . His methods are on the blunt side, But he sure fights for our rights as sportsmen Flag .
Joe

#6: Re: Uncle Ted Kicks A## in Texas Author: Irskii PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:18 pm
    ----
I saw him in 79. Had to lie to my parents to do so. A fan Ever since, but now I think it is his ideas rather than the music. Anybody for "Wanted Ted or Alive"

-> General