2006 on the Computer .. a Recap
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:48 pm
    ----
That would figure...I can't take it anymore.......You win ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

And it's all Vinces fault.... ROFL

Last edited by Bushmaster on Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

#17: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:53 pm
    ----
Yep ..... Vince started it all!!!!!!!!!! Haha Haha Haha
Which reminds me of other books I've read "Gotta Go" by C. U. Later and "The Lost Scout" by Werram Eye

#18: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: yotebusterLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:21 am
    ----
Looks like I'm gonna have to file a Libel Lawsuit with my brother, the attorney. He works for the Law firm of "Dewey, Cheatum & Howe". LOL
Lunker Shocked Very Happy Shocked Very Happy

Let's see,......whose got the deep pockets here?

#19: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:39 am
    ----
1895 does. He's still working. I'm retired and on a fixed income...

#20: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:49 am
    ----
Ever read "Tiger in the Outhouse", by Claude Balz?

Yeah, Vince did it! ROFL

#21: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:19 am
    ----
Now there's a good book...Nothing like a book full of pain and anguish with no good outcome to make your day... Very Happy Ouch. A little more to the left if you please.

#22: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:18 am
    ----
A trip you'll always remember I'd say............. Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Here's a good book for those of you that are at home in the kitchen.......... " How to Serve Your Fellow Man" by The Cannibals.

#23: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:49 pm
    ----
Tarnation......what have I done now..it ain't all my fault. Surprised

Oh, by the way Bushy....that novel written by Ben Dover (I always thought his name was Ben Doon)....he had assistance from a friend...a certain Phil MaCaverty. I have also heard that there are two Irish gentlemen writing the sequel....Patrick Fitzmichael and Michael Fitzpatrick. They were overheard on the phone the other day when ringing one another. Yuck

Guys, have you had a chance to read Read Book the rather patchy Chinese classic "Spots on The Wall" by the brilliant Chinese novelist the venerable Oo Flung Dung. Personally I think it stinks Fart ...but there's no accounting for taste is there.

Thats it....I'm going into hiding. Hiding I'm sure I just heard Dallan and Chris arguing as they headed for their gunsafe over who gets the first shot!

Cheers, Vince

#24: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:08 pm
    ----
With you going into hidding Vince reminds me of a book "Under the Bleachers" by Seymour Butts.

#25: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:17 pm
    ----
Vince...I already dug a hole, jumped in and pulled the dirt in over me... Very Happy

#26: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:25 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Vince...I already dug a hole, jumped in and pulled the dirt in over me... Very Happy

Sounds to me like you read a lot of books to be so prepared .......... did you by chance read the book "I Was Prepared" by Justin Case. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#27: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:32 pm
    ----
I really really think this thread needs a bump because it is damn funny...I had forgotten just how funny guys can be here...magnificent sense of humour.

#28: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:54 pm
    ----
LOL.. You got that right Vince.

#29: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:22 pm
    ----
spammer hit it today bumping it up to the top. I banned him then deleted the 10+ responses he posted...

-DallanC

#30: Re: 2006 on the Computer .. a Recap Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:15 pm
    ----
I wondered why I got an email saying there was action on the thread, but nothing came up.

Well done Dallan. It's good to revisit this thread anyway...it's good for a laugh.

-> Jokes & Humor