Merry Christmas everyone
-> General

#1: Merry Christmas everyone Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:25 am
    ----
I'm heading out to Alberta for Christmas with the relations tomorrow afternoon, so if I don't get a chance to tell you all....all the best and a peace filled holiday season. Hope you're all stuffing yourselves with a wild game Christmas feast! Very Happy

(I'll probably be re-introducing myself to a 12 year old bottle of Glenfiddich for New Year's)

#2: Re: Merry Christmas everyone Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:00 pm
    ----
Have a good trip and a safe one too...Merry Christmas

#3: Re: Merry Christmas everyone Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:06 pm
    ----
Christmas Tracker, all the best to you and your family, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You will likely be passing within a mile and a half of my house if you stay on the #1 highway. Have a safe trip and if you get into trouble in the Swift Current area let me know. Christmas Smile

#4: Re: Merry Christmas everyone Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:18 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year and aslo a Happy Hannika if your Jewish Smile

Dimitri

#5: Re: Merry Christmas everyone Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:34 pm
    ----
My sentiments exactly. All the best in the New Year...
Gil

#6: Re: Merry Christmas everyone Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:59 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year tracker, and all our Hunting Nutters.

Enjoy your trip Tracks....I look forward to posting with you again in the New Year.

Cheers, Vince

-> General