Mod. 94, Winchester
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#31: Re: Mod. 94, Winchester Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:18 pm
    ----
Well I got my parts in the mail today, 5 min. it was fixed. All that worrying for nothing. One down one to go. I have a Winchester Mod. 190, 22cal. semi. auto that is giving me fits, It will fire fine and then it won't fire, it's striking the firing cap just not hard enough at times.( and I've cleaned this thing spotless ) So I replaced the firing pin,(thinking it was worn) nope, then I replaced the firing pin spring, same thing. I love Winchester but Their trying my Patience. I just ordered the complete breech bolt, firing pin, ejectors, everything all together ready to go. will see.
Later Glock

#32: Re: Mod. 94, Winchester Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:55 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Now I got it. What was the question again? I am unable to return to page one as there is a worm that keeps trying to attack my computer. Not to worry. Norton catches it. DALLANC???

There should be nothing eminating from HuntingNut.com that has a worm in it or even virus. I cant vouch for things other people link to however. I can open all pages just fine.

Side note, I DETEST Norton Anti-virus, its much more of a pain than its worth. Lots of other good free virus scanners on the net

-DallanC

#33: Re: Mod. 94, Winchester Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:03 pm
    ----
Dimitri wrote:
I don't got a virus checker, never much been attacked by viruses so I dont mind running around the net without one. Smile

So page 1 loads fine for me. Very Happy A good way to block off viruses and the like without a real virus checker is to use Mozilla Firefox. Very Happy

Dimitri

I use Netscape which is actually Mozilla, I will not use Microsoft. I also do not have a anti virus program and have had no problems while using netscape. I have an absolutely free for life (from connections) Norton program that I will not load onto my puter. Like Dallan I also detest Norton AV.

#34: Re: Mod. 94, Winchester Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:15 am
    ----
To each his own. I'll keep Norton. I have two firewalls also and they are set to the highest setting I can get. My Symantec Norton antivirus is also set high. The worm was imbeded in his links not in your site.

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions