CONTEMPLATION or FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#46: Re: CONTEMPLATION or FOOD FOR THOUGHT Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:14 am
    ----
"When you design something you need to design it so the dumbest person can come across it and not scr*w it up." - Myself.

The roads here are a mess as well 1895, the winter seems to mess up even the newest roads. Smile

Dimitri

#47: Re: CONTEMPLATION or FOOD FOR THOUGHT Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:59 pm
    ----
Seems I do remember some not so great roads in Ontario a few years back, but nobodies are perfect Smile

#48: Re: CONTEMPLATION or FOOD FOR THOUGHT Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:26 am
    ----
Welcome back old mate.

Now why aren't you out there filling in potholes, starting new ones to keep your job going, painting white lines off into the horizon. Gee, I don't, you young'uns get it too easy today. You should be painting those white lines with a paint brush instead of one of those fancy petrol motor driven carts fitted with spray guns.

Haha Haha

Good to see you are doing well mate.

Cheers, Vince

#49: Re: CONTEMPLATION or FOOD FOR THOUGHT Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:06 am
    ----
Ask Tracker seems he is on the road all the time from way up north to Red Deer.
liked the Karate quote you had. I've heard it before from another Canadain and it does hold a wonderful truth.

#50: Re: CONTEMPLATION or FOOD FOR THOUGHT Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:08 am
    ----
ahh maybe we should go back to horses Very Happy Very Happy

-> Spam-O-Rama