The things I have to deal with...
-> General

#1: The things I have to deal with... Author: Daveyboy PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:15 am
    ----
As a keeper of chickens, 8O, the things I have to deal with...

Click here - Chooks

Can you guess who I am on the thread? I vote 'well done' to amydyson and raspberries to most of the others...

Just to illustrate public opinion and beliefs in the UK.

Keep well

D

#2: Re: The things I have to deal with... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:58 am
    ----
There is a magazine dealing with chickens in the UK ?? Shocked

Dimitri

#3: Re: The things I have to deal with... Author: Daveyboy PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:51 am
    ----
'A' magazine? Dimitri, we've got at least 2 and mags on small holdings as well. And they've all got websites with chat forums too!

D

#4: Re: The things I have to deal with... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:57 am
    ----
DaveyBoy,

I guess if people are into raising chickens enough they'd make magazines about it Confused

Well that was a eye opener never thought there were magazines/forums/chats/fan groups on chickens before. Shocked

Thanks for the eye opener! Smile

Dimitri

#5: Re: The things I have to deal with... Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:30 am
    ----
We have a forum at my house too, We call it Chicken supper. Smile we eat chicken and talk about our day.

#6: Re: The things I have to deal with... Author: Daveyboy PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:47 am
    ----
Crackshot, you crack me up. ROFL!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#7: Re: The things I have to deal with... Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:52 am
    ----
Good.....thats what I was aiming to do. :):)

-> General