ouch
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: ouch Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:32 pm
    ----
That will leave a mark

#2: Re: ouch Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:19 am
    ----
I walked into a friends hitch on his truck, I'm doing the one leg dance and used words not in the bible, when he came running around and did the same thing. The 2 of us were dancing.

#3: Re: ouch Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:35 am
    ----
Mine is stored on the floor of the back seat when not in use. I am NOT running into one of those again.

#4: Re: ouch Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:31 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Mine is stored on the floor of the back seat when not in use. I am NOT running into one of those again.

I’m the same. I have a Hayman Reece hitch on my car with the removable square tow hitch. Like so many others, I too learnt the hard way that a trailer hitch can be, and is, extremely unforgiving. My hitch now lives in the rear storage bin of my car until needed.

-> Jokes & Humor