Border Crossing
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#31: Re: Border Crossing Author: Daveyboy PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:22 pm
    ----
Oh yeah.

Dimitri and I mentioned it and then so did Dallan but the originator of this thread has long since gone.

We, as a group of people, even though we are international, have a few things in common. It's that Hunting, Shooting Fishing love of the great outdoors thing which is hard to put into words. You either do it or you don't. We do.

We should be wary of people who barge in, stir the sh*t and then leave us as a heated mob, picking up the pieces. Hitler did it, Stalin did it - history is peppered with them. We've had pistols banned in this country because of similar tactics. Beware.

You'll notice that xr680r has long since gone. Go and read his post again and ask yourself "what was the purpose of this communication?" The only answer that I get is "to cause trouble".

Just thoughts in my head.

#32: Re: Border Crossing Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:40 pm
    ----
Daveyboy,

Yup it was just to stir trouble. There is a word for people like that "troll" . Mad

You know the regular members are good level headed people from all over. I think it stems from the fact (like you mentioned) we all love fishing and hunting and the outdoors Wink We sure got a fine bunch here Cheers

Dimitri

#33: Re: Border Crossing Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:42 pm
    ----
Once again my old mate Bushy comes to the fore and sums things up perfectly.

As Dallan said, this can be a very heated subject. Opinions are like butts, everybody has one and like butts they vary in proportion and volatility.

I have said my piece, don't intend saying anymore. The "troll" has stirred things up a little, but as Dimitri said, maybe he didn't expect the level of commonsense here and didn't get the result he maybe hoped for and has disappeared for that reason.

I don't think this thread will go for much longer....everyone has pretty much the same sentiments so it has all been said.

Daveyboy has some good and very pertinent points as well. Like him I am also ex Army and have seen the results of "solutions from the point of a gun".....not always the best solution. In fact, I don't think there are any real winners from that option. Also, as he says, our "We, as a group of people, even though we are international, have a few things in common. It's that Hunting, Shooting Fishing love of the great outdoors thing which is hard to put into words." Well said Daveyboy.

Oh well, here's to the thread dying a natural death.

Cheers, Vince

#34: Re: Border Crossing Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:28 am
    ----
UH OH.....I just identified a problem with sending all the Mexicans back home guys. Could be a small problem.

Cheers, Vince

#35: Re: Border Crossing Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:47 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
UH OH.....I just identified a problem with sending all the Mexicans back home guys. Could be a small problem. Cheers, Vince

As usual, Vince, you have defined the problem in just a few gigaabytes or megaframmisses, or whatever... They really know how to hurt a guy.

STOP enforcing all immigration laws IMMEDIATELY! ROFL

Next month, in a new program President Bush has announced, the Statue of Liberty will be modified. Instead of a torch, She will brandish a baseball bat, and the inscription "Give me your tired, your poor..." will be changed to "O.K., YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME ??" instead. Shocked

#36: Re: Border Crossing Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:06 am
    ----
And I really care about burritos. Thank God that Tabasco Sauce is American.

#37: Re: Border Crossing Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:07 pm
    ----
Humm Tabasco sauce Cool Put a spoon full of the stuff on almost anything and its good to go Cool

Works good on pizza too Wink

Dimitri

#38: Re: Border Crossing Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:04 am
    ----
Dimitri wrote:
Humm Tabasco sauce Cool Put a spoon full of the stuff on almost anything and its good to go Cool

Works good on pizza too Wink

Dimitri

A SPOON FULL !!! wtf wtf wtf Dimitri, you are one sick puppy. Nobody in their right mind uses a spoon full of that rocket fuel!! I mean, that stuff is as bad as a chilli sauce my Mum makes that she calls Ring of Fire....for reasons that become obvious the next day.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cheers, Vince

#39: Re: Border Crossing Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:32 am
    ----
Dimitri wrote:

Works good on pizza too Wink Dimitri

Dimitri: will it cure dandruff, athlete's foot and the megrims, too? Very Happy

#40: Re: Border Crossing Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:30 am
    ----
sniper wrote:
Dimitri wrote:

Works good on pizza too Wink Dimitri

Not likely, but if you use enough you will certainly forget you have those ailments................ Very Happy

#41: Re: Border Crossing Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:25 am
    ----
Vince,

What ?? You mean a spoon full is too much ?? wtf Mind you that chili sounds good. Shocked I'd love to have that recipe and try it then Very Happy

sniper wrote:

I dont think so Very Happy

Dimitri

#42: Re: Border Crossing Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:58 am
    ----
All over a small bottle of Tabasco Sauce...

#43: Re: Border Crossing Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:23 pm
    ----
Hey Vince, could I get your Moms recipe for "Ring O Fire"? Smile

#44: Re: Border Crossing Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:26 am
    ----
Crackshot wrote:
Hey Vince, could I get your Moms recipe for "Ring O Fire"? Smile

Dimitri, Crackshot. I will give Mum a ring and get the recipe off her. From memory it is a pretty simple recipe. It is just a sauce that you use like chutney or ketchup except it bites back. And the next morning Fart

Cheers, Vince

#45: Re: Border Crossing Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:47 am
    ----
Thanks Vince! Very Happy Cant wait to try it out Very Happy

Dimitri

-> Spam-O-Rama