IT'S ON THE WAY
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:27 am
    ----
Not here yet --BUT..

#2: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:13 pm
    ----
they must be really tall fences........

#3: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: Loke PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:42 am
    ----
Or short horses...

#4: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:39 am
    ----
Riding miniature horses is cruel.

#5: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: Loke PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:54 am
    ----
Unless you are a miniature cowpoke. wrangling miniature cows.

#6: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:36 am
    ----
They are high fences in order to keep the jackalopes in..

#7: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:16 pm
    ----
Jackalopes...............Right!!

#8: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:13 pm
    ----
Scratch . Cheers

#9: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:26 pm
    ----
Do they train their horses to use sound or a GPS? I don't see heads.
I think they are playing cowboys while sitting in the snow.
It's cute but they are a bit old for that game.

#10: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:08 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Jackalopes...............Right!!

I forgot to mention the side hill gougers..

#11: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:28 pm
    ----
Side hill gougers...Yup. We have those here in the Ozarks. We call them Missouri Red Mules.

#12: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:38 pm
    ----
Back in the late 1890's - 1900 my granddad was a mule skinner in Missouri

#13: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:10 am
    ----
I'm not a native of Missouri. I'm a transplant from what used to be "The Great Northwest". I was born in Oregon (God's Country". BUT...I can't go home as I would, more than likely, be in prison for doing damage to one of the many left wing liberals.

I love it here in Missouri except I miss real trees. All they have here in the Ozarks is bushes.

#14: Re: IT'S ON THE WAY Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:12 pm
    ----
So... that's where the name comes from??!

-> Jokes & Humor