I’m gobsmacked
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: I’m gobsmacked Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:18 pm
    ----
What could possibly go wrong...

#2: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:20 pm
    ----
Yes sir that will work------------------------ maybe

#3: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:11 pm
    ----
Southern redneck all the way in that picture....

#4: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:26 pm
    ----
the more you look ,the worse it gets.

#5: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: Loke PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:33 am
    ----
seems to be working just fine. so far

#6: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: 5stringLocation: Southland, New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:21 pm
    ----
I don't see nothin' wrong with it.

#7: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:28 pm
    ----
Ladders look like they are taking the load. Bet the house of cards crumbled just after the shutter snapped!

#8: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:22 pm
    ----
Those ladders are class II ladders, they are rated for 250 pounds each and that beam is bending...
I'm thinking the best thing to do is stay clear.

#9: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:27 pm
    ----
She'll be right mate.
No worries Very Happy

#10: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:33 pm
    ----
As my son likes to tell me, "It's OK with me, it's not my problem". Smile

#11: Re: I’m gobsmacked Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:09 pm
    ----
Not everyone is destined to live a long healthy life.
Look at this as proof that Darwin was correct, natural selection strengthens the gene pool.
The Darwin awards team is waiting off camera.

I agree with Pauls son.

-> Spam-O-Rama