Dead
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Dead Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:56 am
    ----
No one

#2: Re: Dead Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:24 pm
    ----
Nicely done.

#3: Re: Dead Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:50 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha

#4: Re: Dead Author: Loke PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:34 am
    ----
I was expecting (and hoping for) a reference to the ice hole, and the dead penguin being kicked there.

#5: Re: Dead Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:42 am
    ----
Loke wrote:
I was expecting (and hoping for) a reference to the ice hole, and the dead penguin being kicked there.

LOL!

-DallanC

#6: Re: Dead Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:31 pm
    ----
Well Loke,
Youve got the time, start writing.

#7: Re: Dead Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:56 pm
    ----
I was thinking polar bears...or skuas

#8: Re: Dead Author: Loke PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:33 am
    ----
Not a lot of free time here. Both of my jobs are considered essential, and my on-line Master's program is still operating as usual. But I did get to go camping over our spring break. I actually felt like we were back to normal for about 5 days. Then we came back to "civilization" the dark cloud settled back in and the new reality came back and reared its ugly head once again.

#9: Re: Dead Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:22 am
    ----
Where'd you go? I'm bouncing off the walls right now wanting to get out. Not sure really where to try and sneak off to.

-DallanC

#10: Re: Dead Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:18 pm
    ----
Camping was one of the first things that got canned here in Queensland, I was all set to bolt to the northern end of Frazer Island and sit on the beach for a month.
So everyone is in the same boat so to speak, stuck at home with the higlight of your life going to the supermarket once a week.
Although apart from camping , motorcycling with friends to various coffee shops, Im not noticing a great deal of difference to the normal life of a newly separated man.

#11: Re: Dead Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:36 pm
    ----
DallanC wrote:
Where'd you go? I'm bouncing off the walls right now wanting to get out. Not sure really where to try and sneak off to.

-DallanC

One thing I’ve noticed here in Brisbane is a lot of families opting for a backyard camp out. Put the tent up in the backyard, break out the firebox and bbq plate and spend a couple of nights camping and cooking out. If nothing else, the kids enjoy the experience.

#12: Re: Dead Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:32 am
    ----
our poptop has been up on back lawn for the 2 weeks...actually quite nice to just go and sit out there...or snooze...or play chess with Toadlet.

#13: Re: Dead Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:01 pm
    ----
No chance of camping round here due to the restrictions but I'm lucky enough to live eight minute's walk from the edge of the English Lake District, or 15 minutes from accessing places where seeing another human is unlikely.
Got a 9 mile hike planned for tomorrow afternoon, with a stiff 1,000' ascent halfway through.
Trouble is, I'm not losing that much weight with these trips - turning fat into leg muscle instead...

#14: Re: Dead Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:07 pm
    ----
Dont worry Mike, one of lifes guarantees is any weight you loose will find you again in due course, pity it doesnt work that way with money.
Enjoy your stroll

#15: Re: Dead Author: Loke PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:45 pm
    ----
We went all the way to Cedar Fort. Yeah, I know. But we were away from all the stupidity, built a nice campfire, and could shoot just down the road. Went ten straight on hand-thrown clays the first time I got out with my new CZ. I think it's a keeper.

-> Jokes & Humor