Big Bully
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Big Bully Author: Like.358sLocation: Texas PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:58 pm
    ----
So, haven't been to the lease in awhile. Wife and I went to fill the feeders. Yeah, baiting is legal in Texas; although, killing Timber Rattlers isn't! Successfully completed my tasks, now all we have to do is get back to the truck, safely...

Had to give the bully a 20 dollar bill and drive her to Dairy Queen for an ice cream before I could have my truck back. What's the world coming to?

#2: Re: Big Bully Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:41 pm
    ----
lovely.....well it would make lovely boot leather /rifle sling,anyway.

#3: Re: Big Bully Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:05 am
    ----
As some Texans would say 'Whats for dinner' mmmmmm

#4: Re: Big Bully Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:51 pm
    ----
Thats not a snake.....;)

#5: Re: Big Bully Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:51 pm
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Thats not a snake.....;)

You thinking more along the lines of the Eastern Brown below Pete.

That rattler is a beautiful looking snake though.

#6: Re: Big Bully Author: Like.358sLocation: Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:57 pm
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Thats not a snake.....;)

That's a line from my favorite movie, "Father Goose" w/ Cary Grant.

OH, durn it, now y'all know my secret question. Pretend you didn't read this!

#7: Re: Big Bully Author: Like.358sLocation: Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:00 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
dhc4ever wrote:
Thats not a snake.....;)

That must be one bad fella, he don't even need to hide. Yikes!

#8: Re: Big Bully Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:28 pm
    ----
Lost my appetite!

#9: Re: Big Bully Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:21 pm
    ----
good looking pets you guys!
I bet they keep the stray dogs out of your yards.

#10: Re: Big Bully Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:23 am
    ----
Like.358s wrote:
Vince wrote:
dhc4ever wrote:
Thats not a snake.....;)

That must be one bad fella, he don't even need to hide. Yikes!

Oh yeah, he’s one mean bugger mate...in the top 3 of deadly venomous snakes in Australia and the world. They are native, and quite common around where dhc4ever, tikkat3 and I live.

#11: Re: Big Bully Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 am
    ----
Steps to take when meeting an eastern brown

Large rapid bastards in the opposite direction.

Cranky bloody things

-> Jokes & Humor