She's out to save the world
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: She's out to save the world Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:08 pm
    ----

#2: Re: She's out to save the world Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:42 pm
    ----
shikes you even got a cartoon of our poliliars over there!!!!

#3: Re: She's out to save the world Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:10 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:

Good one, Elvis!

#4: Re: She's out to save the world Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:56 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:

And just think of all the idiots that voted them in office,,,, now that's what scares me Scratch Cheers Rant Cheers

#5: Re: She's out to save the world Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:11 pm
    ----
That ain't right. I hate it when that happens. All the best...
Gil

#6: Re: She's out to save the world Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:00 pm
    ----
Why do I get a mental pic of people ducking and weaving trying to avoid flying corks...and some with the cork embedded in their forehead.

#7: Re: She's out to save the world Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:00 am
    ----
If NASA is right we are going to get real cold over the next couple of years and temps won't go back up to normal until the sun regains its normal activity level. That is supposed to happen after the next full cycle of maximum and minimum or about 18 years.

#8: Re: She's out to save the world Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:02 am
    ----
Not to worry...She hasn't found out that men fart yet (opperative word "YET").

Oh yeah! Forgot...I'm back!

#9: Re: She's out to save the world Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:49 pm
    ----
Welcome back mate...make sure you strap into your chair, these new computers are fast mate.

#10: Re: She's out to save the world Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:29 pm
    ----
The new ones may be fast, but when you are still living in the country and all you can get is DSL it's still rather slow.

#11: Re: She's out to save the world Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:01 am
    ----
She did a great job of getting Amazon to leave NYC and she was proud of it! Hang on to your hat!

-> Jokes & Humor