Hunter Orange Regulations.
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Big Game Hunting

#16: Re: Hunter Orange Regulations. Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:38 pm
    ----
Gary,

Welcome to the forums Howdy

And I dont know how people do that, I do know that thouse kinds of people who dont CHECK and RECHECK to verify that there target is what they are hunting and shoot shouldnt be in the woods hunting. Sad

Dimitri

#17: Re: Hunter Orange Regulations. Author: SpacedoneLocation: missouri PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:42 pm
    ----
and thats a fact.

i wont even shoot at a deer in the brush if i can see parts of it.

#18: Re: Hunter Orange Regulations. Author: Northern CanuckLocation: Alberta, Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:14 pm
    ----
Back in my home Province of Manitoba you have to wear a solid blaze orange hat and blaze orange vest I believe has to be 400 sq in in size. You can wear a blaze orange cammo coat though.
Here in Alberta I do not think that any blaze orange is needed. Sniper

#19: Re: Hunter Orange Regulations. Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:19 pm
    ----
Check this site out has the requirements for the US States and Canadian Provencies:

www.ihea.com/stateinfo...ge-req.php

Dimitri

#20: Re: Hunter Orange Regulations. Author: GrantLocation: Grande Prairie, Alberta PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:21 pm
    ----
You don't have to wear it here in BC. Some do and some don't. I personally don't wear hunter orange. I don't want other hunters to know where I am. I've had bone-head road hunters, drive right around me in a sparsly wooded area, looked right at me and still didn't see me. They can't see ya, they can't shoot ya.

#21: Re: Hunter Orange Regulations. Author: blueriverjerry PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:54 pm
    ----
Hunted in Oregon last month and was surprised that no more than half the hunters I saw were wearing orange. Another surprise since I haven't hunted Oregon in years, or anywhere else during a centerfire season for that matter, was the number of "road hunters". A lot of the time it wasn't even 5 minutes between cruisers. In 7 days I actually did not see another hunter in the woods. Shocked

Anyhow, I was more than happy to wear lots of orange and even happier to get totally out of sight of any roads as quickly as possible.

Jerry

Smile

#22: Re: Hunter Orange Regulations. Author: george20042007Location: Arizona PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:16 am
    ----
blueriverjerry wrote:
Hunted in Oregon last month and was surprised that no more than half the hunters I saw were wearing orange. Another surprise since I haven't hunted Oregon in years, or anywhere else during a centerfire season for that matter, was the number of "road hunters". A lot of the time it wasn't even 5 minutes between cruisers. In 7 days I actually did not see another hunter in the woods. Shocked

Anyhow, I was more than happy to wear lots of orange and even happier to get totally out of sight of any roads as quickly as possible.

Jerry

Smile

Yes, but, did you have a successful hunt?
Keep it coming...

-> Big Game Hunting