Wheels of Life
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: Wheels of Life Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:06 am
    ----
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh .............. neut..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#17: Re: Wheels of Life Author: yotebusterLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:02 am
    ----
Ohhhhhhh........An estate sale on the family jewels, or trimming the package. Now I get it...........nutering! Yeah.
YB Very Happy

Am I off topic?? Sorry.

#18: Re: Wheels of Life Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:51 am
    ----
Makin' him a little lighter....2 stones lighter...ha ha ha

Cheers, Vince

#19: Re: Wheels of Life Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:55 am
    ----
Let's see...You talk about your drift factor here...We went from wheels to Cutter to redistributing family assets.

Yotebuster...How could you possible be off topic if the originator can't remember what the topic was in the first place. Very Happy Why. I even tried to get them back on topic...

Morning Vince...

#20: Re: Wheels of Life Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:00 am
    ----
Morning Bushy, how are you mate?

I'm still trying to work out where I fit into the "wheels" scene.

Vince

#21: Re: Wheels of Life Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:09 am
    ----
Yup...I have a little problem with that too. Right now I don't seem to fit anywhere in that picture. The closest I can come is the guy in the sports car (except I don't own one anymore) and the guy with all the kids.

#22: Re: Wheels of Life Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:41 am
    ----
I'm in stage 4 I think Cool

Bushmaster I belive you are in Stage 6, just before retirement and just before getting a RV to travel the US. Smile

Dimitri

#23: Re: Wheels of Life Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:57 am
    ----
I still don't see a horse between stage 5 and 6...

Dimitri...You would have to be between stage 3 and 4...

#24: Re: Wheels of Life Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:37 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Yup...I have a little problem with that too. Right now I don't seem to fit anywhere in that picture. The closest I can come is the guy in the sports car (except I don't own one anymore) and the guy with all the kids.

This is about wheels Bushy not horses, that's why there aint non there, is this another case of your CRS or whatever it is you have.....? Very Happy Very Happy ROFL Hiding

#25: Re: Wheels of Life Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:02 pm
    ----
Sorry Bushmaster no horses.

But you are passed having kids and you are close to retirement hense why I said stage 6 Wink

Dimitri

#26: Re: Wheels of Life Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:16 pm
    ----
1895ss and Dimitri...I have horses and an Old GMC...I just don't fit in there anyplace...And as a conveniance I have forgotten what CRS means...

#27: Re: Wheels of Life Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:24 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
1895ss and Dimitri...I have horses and an Old GMC...I just don't fit in there anyplace...And as a conveniance I have forgotten what CRS means...

ROFL ROFL
Aren't you supposed to be working today, or did you forget to go in.......... ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#28: Re: Wheels of Life Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:27 pm
    ----
You haven't read my profile lately have you.... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Let me direct you to it...It's right down at the bottom left of this window... Popcorn Cheers

#29: Re: Wheels of Life Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:38 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
You haven't read my profile lately have you.... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Let me direct you to it...It's right down at the bottom left of this window... Popcorn Cheers

Well "congratulations" ................ !! Salute When did this happen....... ? Smile Good for you. Smile

#30: Re: Wheels of Life Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:50 pm
    ----
Last friday...It's goin' to take some gettin' use to though...I have worked sense I was 6 and had a Social Security card sense I was 9 (Mom insisted).

-> Jokes & Humor