A once in a lifetime trip - For ME
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:26 am
    ----
Yeah, that would be nice HJ, or a good custom Harley trike would be as good. In fact, depending on costs, I am thinking seriously about looking at a trike rearend while in the US...it is something I’ve always wanted to put together with a pan motor.

#17: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:35 am
    ----
That one is a bit dressed up, you'd have to wear a suit and tie to ride it.

#18: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:32 pm
    ----
PaulS wrote:
That one is a bit dressed up, you'd have to wear a suit and tie to ride it.

We rode that one to Sturgis in 2016, with a slight detour over Beartooth Pass.

#19: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:12 pm
    ----
That event takes a different kind of suit and rarely a tie... a collar maybe but not a tie. Wink

#20: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:34 pm
    ----
Well, only three weeks till I board the “kerosene budgerigar” and depart for the US for my epic holiday. To say I’m looking forward to it is an understatement.
Now, hopefully the hurricane stirring up trouble in Florida won’t cause me any grief.

#21: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:46 pm
    ----
woo hoo...... got the pad and pencil beside the bed so when you think of somfink in wee small hours you can add it to list????

#22: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:43 pm
    ----
How long are you going to be over there mate?

#23: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:55 pm
    ----
English Mike wrote:

All up, a total of 6 weeks Mike, although that includes a 4 day trip into Canada and 4 days in Honolulu.

Depart Brisbane 24 Sep, arrive back in Brisbane on 4 Nov.

#24: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:23 am
    ----
Have a great holiday Vince

#25: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:34 am
    ----
Will be waiting (with puckered butt) to read the "Travels of Vince"

#26: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:37 pm
    ----
Yep, I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures Vince. Remember you've got friends scattered all over the US.

#27: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:19 pm
    ----
Yup...don’t know if I will do a travel blog or just do weekly updates.

I would have loved to be able to catch up with each and every Nut whilst in the US, but I don’t have the time or money Sad Having said that, if I am nearby someone, let me know and if possible I will try to catch up. Very Happy

Thanks Tiks...this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip for me so I’m going to make the most of my time there mate.

#28: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:47 pm
    ----
Have a great holiday mate.
Be careful tho, I heard that there is a big storm brewing in the east side of USA .
I hope you miss it.

#29: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:39 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
English Mike wrote:

All up, a total of 6 weeks Mike, although that includes a 4 day trip into Canada and 4 days in Honolulu.

Depart Brisbane 24 Sep, arrive back in Brisbane on 4 Nov.

I'll be about as close as we'll ever get then, as I'll be in New Mexico from 31st October.
If you have your itinerary sorted, please LMK where you'll be for those four days.

#30: Re: A once in a lifetime trip - For ME Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:52 pm
    ----
English Mike wrote:

I'll be about as close as we'll ever get then, as I'll be in New Mexico from 31st October.
If you have your itinerary sorted, please LMK where you'll be for those four days.

Gidday mate...it would have been great to catch up, unfortunately on 31 Oct I’ll be in Honolulu before departing for Australia on 3 Nov.

-> Spam-O-Rama