Merry Christmas
-> Varmint Hunting

#1: Merry Christmas Author: Z-max PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:17 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas everyone..
I've been researching a prairie dog shoot on rosebud reservation in South Dakota. Hopefully something works out since my ranchers poisoned there dogs near wall.
Also thinking of making the 7 hour drive to mid Ohio this spring for groundhogs. I understand Ohio has a good population of them. Anybody out there from Ohio? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

#2: Re: Merry Christmas Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:56 pm
    ----
Thanks mate and good luck with your hunt. Unfortunately I can’t assist...I’m in Australia and we don’t have any prairie dogs out here.

#3: Re: Merry Christmas Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:21 pm
    ----
That's because you can only see their butts sticking out the holes, Vince, You have to come up in this hemisphere to see their heads sticking out. Sorry, Z-max, I'm unable to help you either.

#4: Re: Merry Christmas Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:33 am
    ----
slimjim wrote:
That's because you can only see their butts sticking out the holes, Vince, You have to come up in this hemisphere to see their heads sticking out. Sorry, Z-max, I'm unable to help you either.

So that's what all those smelly little humps are. Scratch Scratch

Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

-> Varmint Hunting