I made another knife
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: I made another knife Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:37 pm
    ----
Works for me Mate.

#17: Re: I made another knife Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:24 am
    ----
It is perfect mate. You built it, it didn't come from an assembly line. It has character of the materials chosen and of the craftsman who built it. You did't just make a knife mate you made an heirloom. Your grand kids children will have something to remember you. BZ

#18: Re: I made another knife Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:10 pm
    ----
inthedark wrote:
It is perfect mate. You built it, it didn't come from an assembly line. It has character of the materials chosen and of the craftsman who built it. You did't just make a knife mate you made an heirloom. Your grand kids children will have something to remember you. BZ

Thanks for your very kind words Ron. This one was made for a very special mate. He really likes shorter carbon steel knives so I made this one especially for him as a thanks for something he did for me.

There are more in the works though mate.

-> General