elderly couple
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: elderly couple Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:13 pm
    ----
A very elderly couple were together in bed one night....not just old,these folk were very elderly,wrinkles upon wrinkles old,
the dear old wife says to dear old hubby and says
"darling why dont you hold my hand in bed like you did before when we were young?"
so the old guys shuffles his arthrictic shaky old hand across the bed and takes his wifes hand in his.....
after a few moments the old duck then says " dearest ,why do you no longer take me in your arms as you once did?"
so the old boy slowly shuffles his self across the old bed and with great care (and much creaking of old bones )manages to take the woman of his youth into his arms...... after a few moments of blissful sighs the old duck then says
"dearest why dont you just nibble on my ears like you once did"
with these words the old boy wriggles away and jumps out of bed heading away towards the door moving the fastest he has for years.........
"whats wrong dear???" she crys
"just got to get me teeth" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

got this one from Joyce Meyers the other day and just had to share.

#2: Re: elderly couple Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:16 am
    ----
Elvis, thanks, but I might appreciate this one after a few more years.

#3: Re: elderly couple Author: DannoBooneLocation: NE Iowa PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:50 am
    ----
Apparently, he's not aware of the "no denture adventure". :o)

-> Jokes & Humor