Great add
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Great add Author: Natdogg PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 am
    ----
Haha that's were the kiwi kids get it from

Last edited by Natdogg on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Great add Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:33 pm
    ----
Natdogg, welcome to Hunting Nut. You might repost one picture with double the resolution instead of two low resolution images. I'm unable to read the advertisement.

#3: Re: Great add Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:09 pm
    ----
Vince where are you bud???? youv'e got this one too.
Slim the young fella working off smartphone ,,,still working out how to get this one right...will try as you suggest.

#4: Re: Great add Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:18 pm
    ----
heheheh the cheeky young fella sussed that one quick smart.

#5: Re: Great add Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:02 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
Vince where are you bud???? youv'e got this one too.
Slim the young fella working off smartphone ,,,still working out how to get this one right...will try as you suggest.

I'm working hard at sorting out Mum's Estate etc after her funeral mate. I'm actually taking a me day today.

#6: Re: Great add Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:08 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
heheheh the cheeky young fella sussed that one quick smart.

Elvis, maybe you need to get some image transfer tips from Natdogg.

#7: Re: Great add Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
I'm working hard at sorting out Mum's Estate etc after her funeral mate. I'm actually taking a me day today.

Sorry to hear that. I told my mom when they pass its going to be a fight between me and my brother... over who gets to throw in the lit match.

-DallanC

-> Jokes & Humor