VERY QUIET IN HERE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30, 31, 32  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#31: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:47 pm
    ----
You are right Bushy, it is a distraction I think, that I'm not sure where it is going. I am being very carefull walking around the yard cause you never know where he might show up next or what to expect....... wtf Hiding Very Happy

#32: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:08 pm
    ----
"Land Mines???" You know. The ones that dogs leave....

#33: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:10 pm
    ----
Trust me I know all about that..... Shocked Haha Speaking of which........ I was going to do some mine sweeping and clearing today. Oh well I was busy, I guess that's one of tomorrows jobs. Yuck

#34: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:02 pm
    ----
You guy's just keep on swinging, sweeping, and wondering........But now this special shampoo you guy's lent me has given me a rash wtf Have you noticed any of these side effects Bushy and 1895ss? Confused Yuck

Haha ROFL

#35: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:09 pm
    ----
I don't use that shampoo...for a reason...

#36: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:17 pm
    ----
Parental Advisory Oh yeah, i forgot Sad It has a reaction with your nuva ring, right? ROFL

#37: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:50 pm
    ----
Nuva? Hummmmm...Not in the dictionary...Must be a southern thing...But I don't like itchy soap...That's why you have it...You need to shave...

#38: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 pm
    ----
10Ring,

Now your scaring me wtf

Dimitri

#39: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:23 am
    ----
Now you know why you got that shampoo........... Very Happy It's working just like we thought it would, Bushy. Cool

#40: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:46 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
"Land Mines???" You know. The ones that dogs leave....

Hey Bushy mate, they ain't "Land Mines".....thems "Barker Eggs". "land Mines" or "Pasture Patties" are what ya find in a cow paddock.

Starting to get a little concerned about our mate 10Ring.....I mean there is only so much fur and skin on the lower rear portion of his anatomy...when will it all end???? Maybe a little Metholated Spirsts or Isopropyl Alcohol will help with that confounded itch. If nothing else it will give us all a good laugh. Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#41: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:08 am
    ----
Geeze 1895ss.....i never thought you'd share the same tube of shampoo as bushy Confused
And Bushy, Nuva is a contraceptive not a "Sothern" thing ROFL

Vince.....I'm about to find the REAL pictures of you and post them all over Haha

#42: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:51 pm
    ----
No wonder I didn't know what Nuva was...I don't need it anymore...Got fixed...

Land mines, barker eggs, pasture patties, etc, etc. I'd much rather mess with road apples if I have to mess with any of that stuff.

#43: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:22 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
No wonder I didn't know what Nuva was...I don't need it anymore...Got fixed...

Hmmmmm, Maybe i should have told you it's an "internal" contraceptive Shocked ROFL

#44: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:29 pm
    ----
10Ring,

10Ring the real question is WHY do you know what Nuva is ?? Confused

Dimitri

#45: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:31 pm
    ----
Why Thank you Dimitri. I believe you have him this time...Butt itch 10ring?

-> Spam-O-Rama