Thinking
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Thinking Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:15 pm
    ----
Yup...it was me...

#2: Re: Thinking Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:27 am
    ----
ROFL Haha I'll Cheers to that one

#3: Re: Thinking Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:24 am
    ----
And if I think of something sad...@#$%^&*....I'll still think it was you.

#4: Re: Thinking Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:54 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
And if I think of something sad...@#$%^&*....I'll still think it was you.
Haha ROFL AND I'LL Cheers TO THAT TOO

#5: Re: Thinking Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:40 pm
    ----
I am a bit angry.. was that you too?

#6: Re: Thinking Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:14 pm
    ----
Gerbels?!
What the #£%& is a gerbal?

You are a twisted specimen Vince.

#7: Re: Thinking Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:14 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Gerbels?!
What the #£%& is a gerbal?

You are a twisted specimen Vince.

Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Thanks Pete.

#8: Re: Thinking Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:59 am
    ----
Gerbels? What in hell's name do body building women have to do with this?

#9: Re: Thinking Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:17 pm
    ----
Use your imagination.
Or ask Vince, its his post.

#10: Re: Thinking Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:40 pm
    ----
Vince, did you mentally transport that 3 bears joke to Elvis. Calling it a Joke is being kind.

#11: Re: Thinking Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:40 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Vince, did you mentally transport that 3 bears joke to Elvis. Calling it a Joke is being kind.

Good chance mate...can't remember.

Bushy wrote:
Gerbels? What in hell's name do body building women have to do with this?

Scratch Scratch Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed The body building thought musta slipped out when I wuzn't lookin' and got tangled up with the gerbils. So embarrassing. Razz

#12: Re: Thinking Author: OldSchoolRanger PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:52 am
    ----
I forgot what I was thinking, I guess that was you also.

#13: Re: Thinking Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:01 pm
    ----
OldSchoolRanger wrote:
I forgot what I was thinking, I guess that was you also.

Anything is possible the way my head works mate (gerbils and female body builders case in point). I'm surprised some other 'unusual' thoughts haven't slipped out.

#14: Re: Thinking Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:35 pm
    ----
I have but I can't repeat thaem

Last edited by Tremblay on Sat May 06, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

#15: Re: Thinking Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:10 pm
    ----
Tremblay wrote:
They have but I can't repeat thaem

Thanks mate. Wink
Haha Haha Haha Haha

-> Jokes & Humor