ISIS prisoners
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: ISIS prisoners Author: Toadlet PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:12 am
    ----
A left wing politician, a TV reporter and a SAS trooper were captured by ISIS. They were sentenced to death by beheading. The ISIS leader said they could have one last wish each before sentence was carried out.

The politician ask to hear a rendering of the "Solidarity Forever "

The reporter asked that the beheading to be televised so that even when he was dead, his face would be on TV.

The SAS trooper asked to be kicked three times up the arse.

This was carried out, as the last kick landed the trooper pulled a hidden 9mm pistol out of his smock shot three terrorists dead, grabbed a fallen AK47 and killed the rest of the terrorists.

The other two were amazed, and asked why he requested to be kicked three times before drawing the gun. Because, said the trooper, when we get back home, I don't want you pair of mongrels saying it was an unprovoked attack !!

#2: Re: ISIS prisoners Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:40 am
    ----
Nah.
Religion of peace rectification system.
A short cross
Sharp nails
In a field of starving feral pigs.
No 72 virgins in your future achmed, just pig shit.

Remove rest of family from country back to third world shithole of origin.
Sell all family assets as reparations for victims.

50% tax on all practticioners of the religion of peace above and beyond normal tax rates.

#3: Re: ISIS prisoners Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:37 am
    ----
Works for me Pete

#4: Re: ISIS prisoners Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:09 pm
    ----
I needed that chuckle! Thanks, Todlet.

#5: Re: ISIS prisoners Author: Toadlet PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:07 pm
    ----
It was my dad Mike that posted this here

-> Jokes & Humor