The pic says it all
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: The pic says it all Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:30 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha

#2: Re: The pic says it all Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:36 pm
    ----
if he could only shut up...he would be in like Flynn...although this morning his wifes immigration status has been called into question.....

#3: Re: The pic says it all Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:06 pm
    ----
It doesn't make any difference what Trump says or does, the media will twist it into something negative. Look at the "Purple Heart incident". I saw the actual videos of the event and the later interview with the veteran and they were not at all what was depicted by the main stream media. Also note how the media is almost ignoring anything negative about Hitlery.

Its a crying shame that so many Americans are too lazy to check the facts before they make a decision.

#4: Re: The pic says it all Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:24 am
    ----
Nice find Vinnie!!
Yup Pumpkin all he has to do is hint at something and it gets twisted into a huge riot. Like that Kahn's mother and father at the Dem. convention. If you look at what Trump said, he was only defending himself, he did'nt say anything about them other than they attacked him and she was quiet. It turns into Trumps attacking them, they can't believe how awful Trump's attack was, how horrible to start a feud with these people.

The media has turned it into a circus not Trump. When they first came out and said Trump was pressing an attack on them, I had to search and search the internet to try and find out what the heck he said, and it turns out they were only playing his first words about them over and over. No vicious attack or even harsh words were said, matter of fact it was pretty benign to me. The media paraded the Khan duo on every media, allowing them to spew everything they could at Trump. It was just an opportune moment for the Dems. to take the heat off of Hitlary.

Sadly even the Republican party (those that want to destroy him) are taking the bouncing ball and running with it too. It goes to show ya! if you hurt them and they don't know how to defend, they will make a mountain out of a mole hill trying to pick any little crumb off the ground and feast on it.

I've been watching the national news daily and it's always Trump's name at the beginning of each broadcast. Carefully worded sound bites include what ifs, could be's and tons of speculative. It's a suggestion list of what may happen and turns into, it did happen.

Is it possible that Suz wets her pants every morning just before arriving at work? She probably drank too much the night before at Vinnies bar and grille. Are her car seats rank with urine, keeping her from picking up hitch-hikers on their way to the free pot give away? Which turns into I pissed myself on the way to work because I drink too much. I pick up hitch-hikers and frequent pot give-aways. That's what they're doing to Trump.

The national news is Obama's/Hillary's defense against anything they are against and they don't think anyone will look for the truth because everyone believes what they hear on the news. Along with your health insurance will be $2500 cheaper, you can keep your doctor and so on. We're all idiots and they're going to prove it and profit from it.

Suz

-> Spam-O-Rama