Back from a trip overseas
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Back from a trip overseas Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:18 pm
    ----
After a few years of hiatus I went to China for business again.
quite a memorable trip where I :
- got sick once
- got drunk bad once.
- got involved in traffic accidents twice!!
(one just a scratch, and the other was pretty bad, my car got T-boned!!)

and here are link to a few interesting pictures I took whilst I was there.
gelandangan.weebly.com...rseas-trip

Great to be back.

#2: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:02 pm
    ----
Are they going to let you back in?

#3: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:07 pm
    ----
glad you enjoyed yourself and made it home safely Mate.

#4: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:16 pm
    ----
Scratch somehow they did let me back in without any fuss.
They did not even check my luggage.
I guess the older I get the more honest my face looks Very Happy

#5: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:09 pm
    ----
Welcome back mate. Did ya bring a couple bottles of that Rocket Fuel home with ya...although you can probably buy it out here if we could ever read the name on the bottle. Laughing

#6: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:43 pm
    ----
Got me 2 bottles Vince, wanna visit soon?

#7: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:01 am
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
Got me 2 bottles Vince, wanna visit soon?

Haha Haha Haha Haha

What is the actual name of it mate...and what sort of spirit is it (whiskey, rum, brandy etc).

#8: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:26 am
    ----
Yeah...The curious want to know.

Welcome home.

#9: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:25 pm
    ----
Wouldn't have a clue how to spell that in English mate
No english name on the bottle either.

#10: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:09 pm
    ----
picture is worth a 1000 words.

#11: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:28 pm
    ----
WOW Surprised It seems you are going all healthy on us Gelan

JING BRAND CO., LTD was founded in 1953. It is a professional health food manufacturer in China and has ranked top one in health wine products. Their product categories include TCM based health wine, while white wine, nutritional supplements, herbal drinks, and non-alcoholic beverages etc.

Jing Brand is the pioneer of applying modern medicinal manufacturing criterial to TCM health wines in the world.

JING BRAND CO.,LTD

#12: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:45 am
    ----
Well it tastes great and it is healthy.. good thing Smile

#13: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:36 am
    ----
And there are the 1000 words (thanks Vince for proving the value of that old saying).

Vince wrote:
It seems you are going all healthy on us Gelan

Yes he did. Did you see the fine print?

"Formulated according to the principles of Chinese traditional medicine to achieve the harmonious balance of the Yin and Yang."

#14: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:48 pm
    ----
So does that mean you get a hang over Scratch AND a har......erec......stif...... Embarassed and lead in your pencil?????

#15: Re: Back from a trip overseas Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:03 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
So does that mean you get a hang over Scratch AND a har......erec......stif...... Embarassed and lead in your pencil?????

Scratch Scratch Confused Surprised Shocked Razz Cool Cool Haha Haha Haha

-> Spam-O-Rama