"Identify"?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: "Identify"? Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:53 pm
    ----
So, if I "identify" as a bird is it OK when I poop on your car?

#2: Re: "Identify"? Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:49 pm
    ----
nope

#3: Re: "Identify"? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:52 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
So, if I "identify" as a bird is it OK when I poop on your car?

Only if you can drop it whilst flying over mate. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

#4: Re: "Identify"? Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:03 pm
    ----
If I "identify" as "Superman" I'm still not bullet proof...
self identity is only valid for yourself - it don't mean nothin' to nobody else.

#5: Re: "Identify"? Author: Loke PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:48 am
    ----
I think I can wait for this one
www.usmagazine.com/cel...er-w205187

#6: Re: "Identify"? Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:33 am
    ----
I knew there was a reason I'm not interested in sports ill..........

#7: Re: "Identify"? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:11 am
    ----
I think I'm goin' to be sick...

#8: Re: "Identify"? Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:02 pm
    ----
Confused I believe that he/she/it is one sick son of a /or a dumb bit**/or a freak!Trust me -I'm candy coating this one! Shocked wtf Mad

#9: Re: "Identify"? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:41 pm
    ----
Are you running for governmental position?

#10: Re: "Identify"? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:25 am
    ----
I identify as 100%, well and truly, totally and completely, no shadow of a doubt, ALL MAN.

I was born with all the "man bits" and that is what the good Lord intended. He intended me to be a man.

I don't subscribe to this "I'm a woman in a man's body", or vice versa, crap. Likewise with these "men" who prefer other men. It's not a physical problem, it's a mental problem...nothing more, nothing less.

As one REAL man says...

#11: Re: "Identify"? Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:42 pm
    ----
Um.... you do know that John Wayne was gay, right?

I do agree with the sentiment but the messenger in this case would likely never have said it.
I happen to like John Wayne and don't give a hummingbirds @$$ that he was gay. He was a good actor that proved an excellent roll model for men all over the world.(at least on the big screen)

#12: Re: "Identify"? Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:39 pm
    ----
Mad Paul S.-I call BS on the gay John thing!He had too many wives and girlfriends.Bi Maybe-don't know,don't want to know.He's dead.But during the time that he was here-he contributed to an american culture more than any rainbow farting kenyan from a chicago bathhouse ever could! wtf

#13: Re: "Identify"? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:26 am
    ----
Paul the Knowledgeable wrote:
Um.... you do know that John Wayne was gay, right? ...

The Duke GAY ??? Nahh...couldn't be mate. I know Australia's greatest so-called man, Errol Flynn, was camp as a row of tents, but John Wayne...I find that a hard pill to swallow.

#14: Re: "Identify"? Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:04 am
    ----
Paulie......You been drinkin again?

Suz

#15: Re: "Identify"? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:21 am
    ----
Aah...The internet...What a wonderful place to find facts.

-> Spam-O-Rama