How to bush stalk KIWI style.
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Big Game Hunting

#16: Re: How to bush stalk KIWI style. Author: Toadlet PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:51 am
    ----
Haha just learn a few tips of the movie Cars and you should be sweet

#17: Re: How to bush stalk KIWI style. Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:41 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
Aloysius wrote:
I wonder what they might think here when I would go hunting in a pink shirt... I think I have to be very careful not to bent over to much...

Hi thweety, big boy. Wink Scratch Confused wtf Shocked Shocked Embarassed Mad

as apposed to a check shirt where I believe the usual is "now squeal like a piggy Boy" Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

#18: Re: How to bush stalk KIWI style. Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm
    ----
just thought of another tip for you fellow bush hobbits,also for open country guys.
boots n socks with gaiters to keep out the moisture,stones n sticks or in the case of you guys that have them nasty big worms...snake bite chaps ....if you wearing long trousers/fleece track pants/overalls
do your selves a huge favour and keep the trousers on the very outside,that way when they encounter moisture like brushing against wet grass the water goes down outside of your boots and your tootsies stay dry.

-> Big Game Hunting